STAY IN School

STAY IN School
SCHOOL

Monday, January 7, 2013

My 3 Week Vacation


My 3 Week Vacation
First Saturday and Sunday I went to my cousin’s house to hang out with him. Then went back to my house cleaned it and washed my clothes. The first week I just stayed home slept all day. Then went to my cousin’s house again with my brother to celebrate Christmas we ate a lot. But what I ate the most was tamales. I got many presents. When I got home 3 days later and got this UFC punching bag and gloves. Then on New Year’s eve my family and I went to Hometown Buffet for my uncles birthday I ate so much I didn’t want to see any more food or I was going to puke. So then we went home and stayed up until 2 a.m. Then I just tried to enjoy the last days of my vacation. I was also trying to get back in shape for school. Then I finally went back to school.
Choose The Right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment