STAY IN School

STAY IN School
SCHOOL

Thursday, November 1, 2012

“ What I Will Do to Graduate from High School ”


“ What I Will Do to Graduate from High School ”
Write a 300 Word Document:
vThere a few things I need to do to graduate high school but many things to get into college. The reason I’m bringing college into this assignment is because to get into to college you need to pass some classes from high school. If I don’t pass those classes I won’t be able to get into college and probably not be able to graduate high school for missing credits. Also if I don’t pass these classes I won’t be ledge able to graduate high school.
1.  The main things I need to work on to graduate are to be here on time and every day. The next thing I need to work on is to finish all of my homework and to turn it in on time. Then I would need to pay attention in class and not get distracted or not to distract others. With all of these things I would need to work on I’d be a straight “A” student.
2.  Now that I have high school covered I would need to cover college. By covering college I mean I would need to have completed my A- G Requirements for the college I chose. But to complete the A- G Requirements I need to start taking classes as soon as possible. So if I were to start taking those classes in 10th grade I would be accepted to the college of my choosing by 12th grade. But once I get accepted I would need to start working on paying to go to school. But I’m not going to work all the money up, I’m going to get scholar ships and probably grants. With this it would be easier for me to pay for college.

 Will I got to College
Percentage of Graduation


Of Course
110%

No comments:

Post a Comment